Jasmine Junk 2 daysby Heritage Line Halong The opportunity to visit beautiful limestone-grotto, go swimming or sunbathing. The Cruise permits us to explore two exotic bays: Bai Tu Long & Halong Bay with exclusively different route. Whilst on board you will indulge in two seafood lunches, one dinner and one breakfast. Our overnight tour of Halong Bay also provides the perfect opportunity to sit back and watch the sunset or to try a spot of night fishing. Jasmine Junk |
- $260 234
Cabin Facilities: Hot water, Hair-dryer, Individual controller air-conditioning, Shower, Toilet, In-house Telephone, Complimentary Drinking Water, Mini bar, Slippers, Wardrobe, Safety Equipment and Life Vests, Safety box, Flower & fruit basket, Bathrobe, En-suite Bathroom, Beauty mirror,
|17.0 m2||02 single size beds of 95 cm x 205 cm each||
Please enter your departure dates
Cabin Facilities: Hot water, Hair-dryer, Individual controller air-conditioning, Shower, Toilet, In-house Telephone, Complimentary Drinking Water, Mini bar, Slippers, Wardrobe, Safety Equipment and Life Vests, Safety box, Flower & fruit basket, Champagne, Bathrobe, En-suite Bathroom, Beauty mirror,
|18.0 m2||01 Queen size bed of 165 cm x 205 cm|
Cabin Facilities: Hot water, Hair-dryer, Individual controller air-conditioning, Shower, Toilet, In-house Telephone, Complimentary Drinking Water, Mini bar, Slippers, Wardrobe, Safety Equipment and Life Vests, Safety box, Flower & fruit basket, Bathrobe, En-suite Bathroom, Beauty mirror, Jacuzzi,
|24.0 m2||01 Queen size bed of 180 cm x 205 cm|
- Entrance fees, Taxes and Service Charge
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- Exclusive Cruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome Cocktail, Vietnamese Seafood Lunch and Dinner, International Brunch Buffet (as stated in itinerary)
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- Cruise Halong’s gift
- Insurance on board
- Return transfers from Hanoi to Halong
- Beverage and other personal expenses
- Kayaking services
- Gratuity on board
- All other services not mentioned in Inclusions
- Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- More than 15 days before guests’ check-in: 10% of total rates
- Between 15 and 2 days before guests’ check-in: 50% of total price.
- Less than 48 hours before guests’ check-in: 100% of total price.
- No show: 100% of total price.
- Children policy:
- - 01 child maximum per cabin and child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 2 adults.
- - Free of charge for child under 5 years old, in parents’ room and using existing bedding.
- Extra bed: For a child under 12 years old, it’s US$20.00 in addition to the charge mentioned above. For an adult or a child
Heritage Line Halong Tours
- Violet Junk 2 days
- from $364
- Violet Junk 3 days
- from $530
- Jasmine Junk 3 days
- from $359
Similar Luxury Tours
- Phoenix Junk 2 days
- by Phoenix Cruiser
- from $116
- Oriental Sails 2 days
- by Oriental Sails
- from $109
- Paloma Junk 2 days
- by Paloma Cruises
- from $139
- Garden Bay Junk 2 days
- by Marguerite Junks
- from N/A
- Bai Tu Long Junk 2 days
- by Bai Tu Long Travel
- from N/A
- Pelican Junk 2 days
- by Pelican Cruise
- from $144
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Jasmine Cruise (L/D)8:00 AM: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi, transfer to Halong Bay. (transportation is NOT INCLUDED in cabin price)Welcome on board and set sail through Bai Tu Long bay while seafood lunch is served. Rest your eyes on the azure waters of this magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth, passing picturesque area around Mat Quy islet, Am islet. Mid-afternoon, get to Cua Van fishing village and enjoy a pleasant bamboo boat row to through the village with a museum and a school among floating homes. Visit Tien Ong cave then back on board to enjoy sunset cocktails and canapé. Dinner is served on board Accommodation: Jasmine Cruise
Day 2 : Jasmine Cruise - Halong Bay - Hanoi (B)Start the day early to enjoy a Tai Chi class on top deck with an opportunity to admit the magnificent scenery of sunrise over the sea. After that, guests can choose to go to Soisim beach for swimming or join our chef for cooking demonstration to learn more about Vietnamese cuisine art. On the way back, take deep cruise into Bai Tu Long bay, passing Peal Farm, Phao Dai islet, Tam Cung cave, Hon Xep islet , Dau Moi temple, opportunity to cruise through famous L’Indochine movie site (subject to tide condition). Enjoy buffet brunch on board before arrival to the dock. 11:00: Transfer back Hanoi15:30: Arrive Hanoi, end of services.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Kindly provide us passport information (Full name, sex, Nationality, passport number, date of birth, validity of visa) at least 01 week before cruise date.