Hanoi - Halong - Paradise Junk 4 daysby Best Price Vietnam Hanoi on the occasion of 1000 years old, Thang Long culture and Halong Bay landscape is famous destination in the North of Vietnam. Welcome to explore. Join to book and get big promotion Paradise Junk |
Please Contact Us
Please enter your departure dates
- Pick up airport two ways by Private Car
- Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus
- Hotel accommodation (2 nights) as your choice class of service
- Cruise tour to Halong (01 night): welcome drink, entrance fee, meals, cruise accommodation, English speaking guide on boat only.
- City tours Hanoi as program: Entrance fee, 01 meal, transfer, tour guide.
- Upgrade hotel accomodation
- Visa to Vietnam, international flights ticket.
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- Insurance, Personal expenses & Tips
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 14 to 3 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rate
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Child under 2 years sharing fully paid cabin with parents: No additional charge, limited to one child per cabin.
- Child under 12 sharing fully paid cabin with parents: Charge 75%, limited to one child per cabin.
- From 12 years old and upper: 100% of adult price
Best Price Vietnam Tours
- Halong Classic Honeymoon 5 days
- from $719
HANOI - HALONG BAY - PARADISE CRUISE
Day 1: Hanoi – arrival & City Tour(-/-/D)Welcome & Pick up at the airport, transfer to Hotel in Hanoi center, check in and relax after your flights.Star visit Hanoi city with Hoan Kiem lake, Ngoc Son temple, relax in Cyclo tours around Hanoi old quarter, enjoy water puppet show and having dinner. Overnight in Hanoi. Accomdation: Hanoi Hotel
Day 2: HANOI - HALONG - Paradise Cruise(B/L/D)08.00 - 08.30: pick up at Hanoi Opera House, transfer to Halong11.45 – 12.00: Arrive at Tuần Châu Island12.00 – 12.15: Transfer to cruise ship12.15: Welcome Cocktail – cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabinsDepart to Halong Bay – cruise and program commence13.00 – 14.30: Enjoy an Asian Buffet lunch as the vessel sails to Halong Bay passing the Fighting cocks islet (Hòn Cặp Gà), the Elephant leg islet (Đảo Chân Voi), the Castle islet (Hòn Đại Thành), the TITOP Island.14.30: Arrive at Luon Cave (Hang Luồn) – explore most famous grotto in the entire Halong bay by local rowing boat – Enjoy kayaking activities (weather permitted) or Discover the Surprise grotto (Hang Sửng Sốt)15.30: Transfer back to cruise ship – Continue cruising through the bay16.30: Arrive at Hang Tiên Ông and visit the Cửa Vạn Floating VillaDining Roomge – experience the daily life of local people – possibility of kayaking17.15: Continue cruise through Halong Bay17.30: Enjoy the open-air cooking demonstration on the sundeck (weather permitting) and discover the secrets of the Vietnamese cuisine18.00: Arrive at Tùng Sâu (pearl farm) Area – swimming or kayaking, stay overnight18.00 – 19.00: Enjoy our open-air cocktail bar located on the sundeck19.00 – 21.00: Savor a delicious five course Set-dinner21.00 – 23.00: Happy Hour and Music on the open-air sundeck bar – Enjoy ‘Buy One - Get Two Drinks’21.00: Evening Activities – enjoy Movie Night, Board Games or Beauty Spa services, relax at leisure Accomdation: Halong Bay Cruise
Day 3: HALONG - HANOI (B/-/-)06.15: Tai Chi session on Sundeck, beauty spa services (until 10.00 AM)07.00 – 09.00: International Breakfast Buffet07.00: Continue the cruise through Halong Bay07.45: Arrive at Ti Top Island. Enjoy the Ti Top Beach or hick the view point, swimming or kayaking activities (subject to weather permission).08.30: Continue cruise through Halong Bay09.30: Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection10.30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Island - Transfer from cruise ship10.40: Back to Hanoi, Tours end around 15.00 Accomdation: Hanoi Hotel
Day 4: Hanoi – Departure (B/-/-)Free and relax, shopping in Hanoi Old Quarter, until time to departure to Airport.Tour finished, Best Price Vietnam say goodbye and hope to see you next time!
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE